Improving Manufacturing Productivity: Case Studies
Since 1972 we’ve been supplying standard and custom data collection instruments and systems to all types and sizes of discrete parts manufacturers, from a two machine molder to dozens of multi-plant, Fortune 500 users. We know the shop floor and how to improve your manufacturing productivity at a reasonable cost.
Click on any of the linked case studies to see examples of bottom line benefits that users realized with ProductionACE.
- Automotive supplier leaves competitors in dust with audit trail system with real-time OEE.
- Box maker/printer thinks outside the box, improves delivery performance, customer satisfaction with Production Scheduling.
- Multi-plant molder can see machine loading in every division on line and analyze downtime causes.
- Injection molder runs lights out, but still “sees’ production floor with Machine Monitoring.
- Multi-plant food products manufacturer implements world class OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Manual data collection for ERP is costly: Multi-plant molder saves 5000 man-hours per year with automated manufacturing data collection.
- Film/foil converter finds competitive edge in a commodity business with Production Tracking Software.
- Major newspaper eliminates press holds due to short editions with improved overall efficiency.
- Nail manufacturer “nails down” downtime to improve OEE with downtime tracking software.
- Printer improves preventive maintenance efficiency to minimize job interruptions.
- Metal stamper stamps out downtime while improving margins with production reporting.
- Folding carton converter/printer improves job cost accuracy and customer responsiveness with Job Tracking Software.